Sunday, August 3, 2008

Crossroads & Emotions

You know, I used to hate the entries where I talk about my days and what happened, but for some reason this Blogger makes it feel nice. Today won't be about my day, I'm going to try and hit deep.



Paths. People talk about paths and how they have to follow their own or they don't know if they've taken the right one. Crossroads is another word that works. Do we always choose the right path?Ever wondered what happens if you took the other side of the road? I think that's what creates regrets. When everything goes wrong with the choice that we've taken, we always look and wonder about the other side. Is there a brief moment that we can experience the other side to see what we're missing out on? Depends on the situation doesn't it? I like how I'm asking so many questions, haha. The reason is, I really don't know the answer to any of these. I guess it's just life lessons that we go through to learn how to face harder things later on. But we have to know that if the opportunity to take a look into the other side is available, we have to be thankful for that chance, because sometimes it won't wait around.

And that goes with people too. We don't wait around forever for anything. Though we say stuff like, "I'll wait forever for you", in the end, you know it's not true. Would you really wait for someone for 100 years knowing that they'll never love you back? Or watching the person you like, like someone else. That's where lines are drawn, physically and emotionally. Many people find it hard to cut off feelings for another person, and yet I find it the easiest thing to do. You can call it me being heartless, but I call years of experience. Holding my emotions inside is something I've know how to do since fifth grade. Sure, it might be a bad thing, but so what? It might make me "robotic", but fuck you. Do I give a shit what you think about me? No, I don't think so.

I have a feeling though, that one of these days I'm just going to bust out crying and hopefully no one is around. I hate to see people cry, I don't know why. It gets on my nerves, but I think it's because I'm jealous. That they can let out their emotions so easily and yet I can't. Have I forgot how to cry? Maybe. I know for a fact that I can't just make myself cry even after all I've been through. Haha, after writing all this it makes me realized that I haven't sorted out my emotions like I thought I did. No matter what I do, the challenge will always be there, until I'm ready to face it.



Have I hit deep? Meh, I could go into detail, but I don't give out details on such personal things. It's getting late, I should go to bed. Until another time.

No comments: