Today was OFFICIALLY my last day at California's Great America.
It was only a few months ago, I was sitting in the HR Office waiting for my interview with Nancy and Rebecca. Nervous as hell? Amazing how much time has passed since then. I met new friends and experienced new things.
I was 12 minutes late this morning? Haha, it's because I never worked a Sunday since I started so it was pretty weird. Then I just started cleaning tables with my other coworkers, it was a pretty chill day. One of my supervisors, Rodalyn, finally put me in Kiosk today, haha. Kiosk is basically where you serve soda to people. It's a pretty easy job compared to everything else there, and I wanted my last day to trying something new and easy.
Before every pinic we always have a meeting, so here I was in the last meeting. Our another supervisor, Daniel (funny I know huh?), was talking about how the picnic was going to work and then it got somewhat quiet. He said, "As most of you know today is Daniel and Cathy's last day here." Haha, all of a sudden there was a lot of "awws". I felt somewhat sad, haha. If they kept going for like two more seconds then it would have been really sad. So we took a group picture together as 191.
Then the picnic started and we were serving Chinese people, haha. Man, they love Coke, Fanta, and Lemonade. Time passed, and then it was 4. 30 more minutes and I was gone. I was doing my job like how I was suppose to when Cathy and I got called over to the office. Daniel, the supervisor, had some goodbye gifts for us. Hello Panda, Pocky, and YanYan Sticks. How cheap? Haha, but it was the thought that counted. So Cathy and I decided to open the Hello Panda and give everyone a piece as our goodbye. 30 minutes went by really quick, and my time was up. I went to the phone for the last time and clocked out. Said my last goodbyes, gave hugs, and wrote something on the board. I walked out of the Pavillion for the last time. Out of Post 4, and gone.
[picture with quote coming soon]
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment