Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pray Part One

I don't know how to start this off.

In my first entry I was talking about how this summer was preparing me for something big. Something unexpected, something that I could take on. Yesterday's entry was just a big confused pile of my emotions, which I assume leads up to today.

This morning I did my daily routine, wake up, brush my teeth, put on a shirt, and then to the computer. The computer got boring and so I decided to watch some television, when I realized that I was pretty hungry and that I should get some McDonald's. Few moments later when my sisters woke up, we agreed to go to McDonald's to get something to eat, that's when Crystal's phone rang. My mother was crying on the phone asking us to pray for our Grandpa because he was in the hospital and it seemed like he wasn't going to make it. It was ironic, my sisters and I were all wearing black too. The car ride to McDonald's must have been the most quiet car ride that I've ever had with them.

So it this what summer has been shaping me for? To take on this big challenge? Is this the icebreaker to make me cry? No matter the outcome, the journey will be tough and I don't feel as strong as I should. At times like this, I wish I had someone to lean on for support. I don't feel like giving out so much detail on how I feel, so I'm ending it here.


Bloop. I'll continue the rest of the story later, the happier side w/ pictures.

No comments: