I've known her for awhile now, since I was like 7? Haha, I'm not really sure. We see her every now and then when we go to Hawaii or when she comes to California. She's a pretty famous skater in Hawaii and that's why she came to California to compete in a skating competition.
Her first stop in California was my house. My sisters and I planned to wake up at 9 to clean the house and get ready to meet her because she was coming at 10, but like always none of us woke up and she came. Haha, my mom ran up the stairs and I just woke up and she was like Crystal's here! So I put on a shirt, brushed my teeth, and when downstairs. It was a bit awkward at first. I said, "Hi" and she said, "Hi.", asked her how she was doing and when was her competition and stuff like that. Then at the last minute we decided to play games, but then she had to leave to check into her hotel and other stuff.
The next day my sisters and I were suppose to go to her practice, but there were some problems apparently? So, we didn't go. Same with the next day after that. Thursday night / almost Friday morning and my sister and I were making posters to cheer her on.
It was Friday, competition day. My sisters and I came to the ice rink around 10:20 AM and it was as cold as expected. Good thing I wore my VSA Sweater, all nice and warm. Heh, I felt somewhat bad for my sisters. We sat there performance after another
. Every girl fell in some sort of way, it was pretty sad. Then we saw Crystal going out to the ice to practice and we started screaming hella loud for her. Haha, we were like, "GO CRYSTAL! YEAHH!", and everyone was staring at us, but they're just jealous that their child doesn't have a fan club. Eventually she performed and it was amazingly good. She was the only girl who didn't fall too, pro or what? After she was done, we went down to where all the
skaters were, tooks pictures, gave her the posters, and just hanged out until she got her scores. She got first place, duh whatelse?
She got her medals and took her pictures, then we left to go eat. We ate at some place in Grand Century Mall. There was a plan to go ice skating, but there was enough time because she had practice at six because she got into Saturday's competition. So she went home, and we went to Santana Row, I got a drink at Fantasia, and then we went home.[VIDEO SOON]

No comments:
Post a Comment