I was the only one who woke up in time. We left the house like at 8, so you can guess that we didn't make it and right when we walked in we missed her peformance. But after we played the games in the arcade for about an hour. We left the ice rink around 12 and we ate Wendy's while she got her scores, pictures, and out to her with her crew.
Wendy's was pretty bad. The lady's screwed up our orders, and the food was meh. We had a nice long talk though about a lot of stuff while we were there. Then we sat in the car for awhile and talked
some more about some pretty deep stuff. After we set off to Grand Century to meet Crystal. We had to drive her dad and her back to the rink so he could get his car. Then it was ice skating time! On the way there Crystal told us that she forgot her skates and she couldn't skate without them, haha. So we drove all the way back to get her skates and then it took us a while to find the skating rink. It was my first time skating so I was excited! I got my skates and then it was time to hit the ice! It wasn't so bad. It was kind of like roller skating, we slowly
starting skating around and I got used to it. Crystal kept throw ice at us, haha. I tried walking on my toes and I fell, it was pretty sad. Then this little girl got in my way, and then I fell again. Man, suck
ed butt. Crystal started showing us some moves, but they were too hard, so we gave up. Took some pictures, and then it was closing time We went to go get some Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream because she's never had it before. Then we took off and went back to my house. Dinner wasn't ready so we went to the park and played around. She started attacking me. Haha, I have to say it was pretty scary. The running, flying sticks, and sand everywhere. Went home, ate dinner, and just hanged around. I was pretty sore. I had abs because of her and my butt, arms, and legs were sore. I went to take a shower, but by the time I got out, she left.
I won't see her again until October, hopefully my birthday! =)
[VIDEO SOON!]

No comments:
Post a Comment