Anna Le & Hanh Le - VSA President
Daniel Nguyen (Me) - VSA Vice-President
Daniel Nguyen (Me) - VSA Vice-President
Lana Le - VSA Secretary
Dan Nguyen - VSA Publicity
Nancy Bui & Rebbeca Chung - VSA Event Coordinator
I got to Hanh's house pretty early because I had hella crap to bring. Hanh and I just talked for a while then Lana came with Jkwan and Tuyet. We watched the Disney Channel Games for a while until Dan, Rebecca and Nancy showed up, then Tuyet and Jkwan left. We decided to eat without Anna since she was going to come late and picked the movie Freedom Writeers. Funny, mostly everyone was crying except me, Anna, and Dan. After the movie was over we took some pictures.
Then Lana's mom came out of no where and she had to go home. So we rushed to do my bet and sang I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. After that it was pretty chill and we watched Youtube videos, then Anna left. Few minutes later, Dan left and it was only Hanh, Rebbecca, Nancy and me. We started talking about VSA stuff, then it came time to go home.
Then Lana's mom came out of no where and she had to go home. So we rushed to do my bet and sang I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. After that it was pretty chill and we watched Youtube videos, then Anna left. Few minutes later, Dan left and it was only Hanh, Rebbecca, Nancy and me. We started talking about VSA stuff, then it came time to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment