Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fresh Start

Hello Blog Spot!

So I've decided to start a new blog just because the old one had too many crazyweirdbad life stories all up inside. Blogging always feels nice doesn't it? Just to let your emotions out all in writing into an online journal.

Even though it's in the middle of the summer, I think I can officially say that this summer is the most life-changing summer ever. What has happened before the summer and what's going to happen after summer is over, makes it hard right now. I guess this summer is shaping me for a big unknown challenge ahead of me. Haha, I would say Junior year, but who knows? I would fill you in all on the things that has happened this summer, but I don't think it's necessary.



These past few days have been really great. Haha, you know how you say you're going to do something, but you never end up doing it? Well my sisters and I always say we're going to wake up early and take a jog, but we've never done it. One person always wakes up and the other two are too lazy to get up. For once though, we actually woke up and ran at Peterson's track. I didn't do so bad, we said that we all have to finish under 20 minutes and I finished in 11. After we went to IHOP, haha. Talk about killing an appetite right? But it was my first time and it was really really good.
Then on Saturday, my sisters called me at work and told me to hurry because we were going to hang out with my cousin that we haven't seen in a while. Haha, I was running out to the car and I deicded to jump over the chains and my foot got caught and I almost tripped, but I saved myself. So I got home and took the shortest shower of my life and then we left to Great Mall. We decided to watch Dark Knight, which was a really good movie, but there were some freaky parts, haha. "Why so serious? >:)" It was pretty long and ended around 8 PM. We got hungry and decided to go to Yo Yo Sushi. So many new things this summer. I got the typical Teriyaki Chicken with Salad, Meso Soup, and a small bowl of rice. After that we just talked and went home which was like 10 PM.

The next day we went to Great Mall again because my sisters wanted to buy jeans and my mom was willing to pay. So I tagged along because I didn't want to be home. Haha, me at a mall for 2 days straight? What a record. And that was pretty much my Sunday. On Monday morning my mom came to my room and and was like, "Hey there's a package for you from Korea." and was like "Wtf." So I got up and grabbed the package and look at it, the front of the package said "KBS" and there was a sticky note on it that said "CD $15". Haha, then I remembered that I signed up to win a CD of my choice on KBS Radio Station. Who knew I would win out of 300,000 people? Haha, the joy that came from my mouth that morning. I opened the package and inside was a letter congratulating me for winning, some stuff about KBS, and inside a bubble wrap envelope was a WONDER GIRLS 3RD ALBUM CD!
And so you're up-to-date on my life.

No comments: