The other day I had a dream - well I suppose you can't really call it a dream, but you can't call it a nightmare either.
I really can't remember how it all started, but I remember being in the CHAMPS kitchen and being really pissed at Rebecca and Nancy for bringing me somewhere or to someone. Nancy was trying to say sorry and tried to hug me, but I pushed her off and grabbed the knife on the table and pointed it at her and told her to back off, then Rebecca got in the way and told me to stop being so dramatic and I said, "Shut the fuck up", and I slit her throat and watched her hit the table and fall to the ground.
Yeah, I don't know either, but I'm pretty sure it means something. Better watch out.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment