Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Hidden Villa

Merry Christmas Eve!

So yes, I've been noticing the same thing too. I've been blogging less and less lately, but for some reason I feel that I should blog about important events in my life, but who knows. Here's a blog that should have been posted awhile back, but um, I've been lazy. :D

Saturday, December 13, 2008 we took a field trip to Hidden Villa. Who is we? Haha, yes my awesome twin, Nancy. I think it was around 9 AM in the morning was when I got a phone call from her and she was like, "Daniel I'm outside your house." Sad, I wasn't even awake yet. But, so I let her in and she raided my house like a kid searching for candy. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and put on some clothes. Crystal woke up and apparently the car needed gas so Crystal went to go get ready. While she was getting ready Nancy made me sing for her and she recorded it on camera and hopefully she'll NEVER post it up or I'll kidnap her dog. Anyways so we went to go get gas at Costco and it was Nancy's first time experiencing Crystal's driving, haha. After we got gas, we went back home and I made Nancy some food. Then Michelle woke up and we were off to Hidden Villa!

It was a pretty interesting ride there, but all the same. We reached Hidden Villa and man was it FREAKING COLD! Haha, Nancy and I didn't know where to start at Hidden Villa, but luckily we saw some people from our class who lead us to Sanders and he told us what to do. First we went to go see the sheep and I was really excited because I always thought they were white and fluffy. But when we got there, they were like tan and brown, haha. Talk about being disappointed. We started petting the pregnant sheep and this other sheep on the side starting getting jealous I guess so we went over there to pet it too, haha, attention whore. We roamed around for a while because we didn't know where to head next and we reached the Duveneck's House and took some pictures there and saw a deer. Mm, not sure if we were suppose to be on the property, but it's coool. Next was the chicken and pigs. There were these small little piggys and they were cute until they took a shit right in front of us and starting eat it. Freaken nasty. Haha, there was this HUGE ASS PIG and it looked like Napoleon from Animal Farm. You can watch my interview with it.





We went off into the farm field thingy and roamed around in there looking at the plants. We starting see these weird looking scarecrows and took pictures with them, haha. Then finally on the whole trip I found a hoe! I took a picture of it because I wanted to show Audrey, she's a hoe. ;D We went back to the car to warm up cause we were all frozen. We were about to go hiking, but it started sprinkling so we went home. Nancy deicded she was going to say until 9 PM, so we played Rockband for like 2 hours? Haha, crazy us. Nancy was the guitar, Crystal was the drums, and I was the singer. We got crazy high scores and even took the death challenge, man my vocals cords were like dying. It was dinner time so Crystal drove Nancy and I to go get pizza at Costco. We had to wait like half and hour for it so we went to Starbucks and had a little crazy adventure trying to get there. Went to Staples for a bit and then, got our pizza headed home, ate and watched a movie, played Rockband for a bit, made some video post on people's Facebook, and then she left.

No comments: