There's no difference expect that small feeling that college is right around the corner and I'm only 16. It seems a little early, but before you know it I'm going to be on the Wilcox football field in a black cap and gown walking between the underclassmen. Hm, something I don't look forward to thinking about just yet.
It's only been my fourth day into summer and I officially hit boredom. The first two days were all party hardy, which was really fun, don't get me wrong. Monday had to come around though, boo, and today was just tad bit better, but the same. I thought school was over, but I remembered there was catering to do for CHAMPS tomorrow and Thursday. Hopefully the Tech Museum will let us in for free! Oh that would be so cool, haha. Anyways, I've been going back to games again like I do every summer when I hit rock bottom and this time it's way too early. But what can you do?
Patrick is visiting Friday! (:
Egh, I have to sign his yearbook and make it full-filling. A whole page? What to talk about? Nah. I know what say and throwing in a few corny lines will take up a space or two. Heh. I should tag his name too and that will give me something to do too while these boring days pass by. Yellow doesn't seem too good of a color to tag in, I guess I'll have to secretly ask him what other colors he likes.So what's up with the blog title "You Belong With Me" you might ask? Well, isn't it obvious? It's the song, duh. Lately I've been having a Taylor Swift obsession (not like my cousin's) and iderno, this song appealed out to me. Funny for those who understand and sorry for those who don't. Don't get any wrong ideas though, nevertheless, it's a good song and she's a pretty good songwriter. Crystal keeps saying she looks better in the red dress then the white one cause she always wears the white one, haha. I agree.
Sorry for the unprofessionalism (Is that even a word?) of this post, yeah, it bother me, but oh well. I've been having a serious case of insomnia lately, wtf.

No comments:
Post a Comment