Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Dance

It's been two weeks of summer and it's now hitting the third. I haven't been doing much so far. I stopped looking for a job (in this economy barely anyone is hiring) and VSA hasn't really kicked into action just yet. I've been out a few times, parties here and there, and a few catering events (rolling in some dough at least). Nevertheless, it hasn't been very productive.

But! I want to change that. If you read my entry on returning back to blogging, I talked about exploring, discovering, and becoming this summer. One of the things I was going to put my most effort into was dancing. So what does that mean? Daniel's going to dance? But don't I already know how? Yes, I do, but I'm going to try to take it to another level. Well, we'll see what happens right? Few things I want to try:
Again & Again - 2PM
I Hate You - 2PM
Like Me - Girlicious (Finish)
Juliette - SHINee
Fallin' Out - Keyshia Cole
Gee - Girl's Generation
Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) - Girl's Generation
Only One - Cherish
There's a few for now, haha. I'm most likely not going to get to all of them this summer, but I can try and do my best. I don't want it to look like half-assed, I want it to look good as much as the original. Also it's going to be a head start for Korean Club, well somewhat.

Speaking of Korean, the Wonder Girls have done it again. Well, kind of. They recently released their English single, which is a remake of their fourth Korean single, called Nobody. You should be hearing it right now. I can't help but feel proud of them. Their English is pretty flawless, they've kept their image and didn't sell out to American Entertainment (no offense), and the song has the same exact meaning as it did in Korean. Now, that song means more to me than it did before. It's pretty easy to relate to my current situation with the song. I don't know how long this is going to last, but it's starting to hurt. The past few days the feeling was gone and I don't know, it felt pretty good. Then today it came back after talking to you. Hm. I don't know what to do. Help.

I want nobody nobody but you. - Clap Clap-

No comments: