Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Don't Care

Whenever you stay in the dark for too long, there are only two things that can possibly happen. One, the darkness will consume you, or two, you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I wouldn't say that I've been in the dark or anything like that, but a small phase of it. Love is a bitch, who doesn't know that? It's not really a new concept to anyone. After 4 months, one more or less, of lingering around I knew it wasn't going to go anywhere. It was one of those moments where you have to really force yourself to see what is truly going on. Yeah sure, follow your heart and wherever it takes you, but don't let the heart rule the mind. I took step one and erased you from everything hoping that you would notice, but you didn't, go figure. I kept thinking about you during the day and right before I would fall asleep. So step two was goodbye. Funny enough, I decided to ask you for "advice" and explain my situation to you wondering what would you say? "Forget it, you can find someone better", is what I got. It was hilarious that you didn't know who I was talking about. In the end, goodbye it was. I forced myself to believe it was never going to work out. So, go party, go drink, go smoke, go tell someone else lies, go live out your days like you already do. What about me? I don't care.

On another note, my busy summer has kicked into action. VSA is slowly going to work it's way to take up the rest of my days and there's a few CHAMP stuff to do. But I have my family and my friends to keep me going no matter what. As I told Patrick the other day on the phone, I'm going to take everything step by step and see where it leads me. There's no point of rushing into things and having them collapse on me halfway through. Time to get to work!

"You fooled me with your lies hundreds of times. From today I'll be a bad boy who makes people cry. Now without a single tear, I'll laugh at you. Inside a game called love, you're a loser. Get on your knees and take me back, if not, get out of my sight right now." - CL (2NE1) -->